Friendly Hutch Hemp is made from the soft core of hemp plants which are grown in Yorkshire to produce natural fibres.
It provides a warm, comfortable and dust-free bedding suitable for all small animals. Its outstanding natural absorbency ensures that the bedding remains drier for longer, helping to keep your pet clean, comfortable and contented.
Benefits of Friendly Hutch Hemp
- Wonderful soft texture and loose open structure
- Outstanding natural absorbency
- Dust-extracted, clean and unscented
- Low odour – ammonia and smells are absorbed effectively
- Economical – less bedding is needed to do the same job
- Biodegradeable – composts easily
Suitable for: Rabbits, Guinea Pigs, Gerbils, Hamsters, Chinchillas, Degus, Mice, Ferrets and Tortoises
- Hutch Hemp can be used as bedding for all small animals
- Spread Hutch Hemp over the base of your pet’s home/litter tray
- Remove soiled product regularly, topping up with fresh Hutch Hemp
Safety note: It is the responsibility of the pet owner to assess the suitability of any treat, toy, or other product. Please read instructions, and directions of use carefully. Always supervise your rabbit whilst playing or eating. Remove the toy if it is damaged, or worn, or if parts become separated, to avoid injury.