This is 100% pure Alfalfa, designed to be fed to rabbits, and other small pets. However, it is rich in protein and calcium, and calorie dense, so is only suitable pregnant, nursing and young small animals. However it could be fed sparingly to adult rabbits as a tasty treat. It is also ideal for those suffering illness, recovering from surgery or inappetence, and
Benefits of this Yorkshire grown Alfalfa are:
- High in fibre which will support your rabbit's digestive system
- Rich in protein to support healthy growth and development.
- The drying process retains vitamins and minerals needed to maintain health and keep your little one’s coat shiny
- Encourages the natural chewing instinct and keeps teeth worn and healthy
- Helpful in times of illness or inappetence
Safety note: It is the responsibility of the pet owner to assess the suitability of any treat, toy, or other product. Please read instructions, and directions of use carefully. Always supervise your rabbit whilst playing or eating. Remove the toy if it is damaged, or worn, or if parts become separated, to avoid injury.