This Grassy Carrot by Nature First, has been designed to provide hours of entertainment and interaction for your small pet wherever they may play as well as providing them with something nibbly and and delicious to gnaw.
Great for enhancing your pets habitat the Nature First Grassy Carrot is 100% natural and completely free from pesticides, adding an interesting addition to your pets home that more closely mimics an item they may find in their natural environment. It provides essential enrichment to their lives, helping to prevent boredom and provide them with something natural and delicious to gnaw and chew.
Perfect for entertaining any furry little friend, the Nature First Grassy Carrot is an ideal way to encourage your small pet to be more active through play promoting physical and mental stimulation. It also helps to keep their teeth trim and healthy providing daily dental care thanks to natural materials assisting the natural wearing of your small pets’ teeth. Simply place inside your small pet’s play pen or enclosure to keep them entertained for hours providing a healthy boredom breaking treat and nibbly challenge they’ll love.
- Made with 100% natural materials, with no pesticides
- Provides essential enrichment, mimicking something they may find in their natural habitat
- Novelty carrot shape natural toy that is safe to gnaw and chew
- Provides daily dental care assisting the natural wearing of your small pet’s teeth
- Provides emotional and physical stimulation
- Encourages active play keeping your small pet fit and active
- Provides hours of entertainment and interaction
- Helps to prevent boredom
- Approximately 18cm long
Suitable for Chinchillas, Degus, Ferrets, Guinea Pigs, Rabbits and other small animals
Safety note: It is the responsibility of the pet owner to assess the suitability of any treat, toy, or other product. Please read instructions, and directions of use carefully. Always supervise your rabbit whilst playing or eating. Remove the toy if it is damaged, or worn, or if parts become separated, to avoid injury.