Selective Naturals Grain Free is blended with temptingly tasty Timothy Hay to help promote the good health of rabbits. High in fibre and grain free, Selective respects the natural diet, with this delicious recipe that includes essential forage and garden vegetables.
It supports digestive wellbeing and has all the vitamins and minerals rabbits need to help keep them in the very best of health naturally. Kind to teeth with no added sugars or artificial colours, Selective Naturals Grain Free is blended with natural linseed, to help promote clear skin and a glossy coat. It helps to keep rabbits as healthy on the outside as they are on the inside.
If you are feeding Selective Naturals Grain Free to your rabbits for the first time, make sure you change from one food to another, gradually over 10-14 days. At first, you should mix a small amount of Selective Naturals Grain Free with your rabbits’ current food, slowly decreasing the old diet, whilst gradually increasing the quantity of Selective Naturals Grain Free. A sudden change in diet can cause digestive upsets – even when you are changing to a better quality diet – so take care!
If your rabbits are used to a sugary diet, you may find it takes them a while to change, but persevere as it will help to benefit your rabbits’ health in the long term.
And don’t forget fresh hay and water! Your rabbits should have an unlimited supply of both at all times.
- Daily grain free diet for all breeds of adult rabbit
- Single component extruded nuggets prevent selective feeding
- Respects a natural diet
- Rich in natural ingredients with no corn or wheat
- No added sugars and low-calorie content to help prevent obesity
- Made with Timothy hay as the number one ingredient
- High fibre (22%) helps promote dental and digestive health
- Correctly balanced calcium: phosphorus ratio – Calcium 0.6%, Phosphorus 0.4%
- Prebiotics (MOS) to support healthy gut motility and digestive wellbeing
- Fortified with essential vitamins and minerals
- Contains linseed – a natural source of Omega 3 & 6, for healthy skin and glossy coat
- Highly palatable and fully extruded, making nutrients easy to digest
- Formulations based on published scientific research
- Fully compliant with FEDIAF rabbit nutrition guidelines
- Recommended by veterinarians
- Recyclable packaging
Ingredients: Timothy hay, soya bean hulls, pea flour, flaked peas, ground soya bean meal, ground dried locust beans, whole brown linseeds, soya bean oil, calcium carbonate, hydrolysed yeast, Yucca extract
Analytical Constituents: Crude Protein 14.0%, Crude Fibre 22.0%, Crude Oils and Fats 4.0%, Crude Ash 5.0%, Calcium 0.6%, Phosphorus 0.4%
Nutritional Additives/KG: Vitamin A 20000 IU, Vitamin D3 2000 IU, Iron (E1) 50 mg, Iodine (E2) 1.5 mg, Copper (E4) 7.5 mg, Manganese (E5) 30 mg, Zinc (E6) 100 mg, Selenium (E8) 0.25 mg
Safety note: It is the responsibility of the pet owner to assess the suitability of any treat, toy, or other product. Please read instructions, and directions of use carefully. Always supervise your rabbit whilst playing or eating. Remove the toy if it is damaged, or worn, or if parts become separated, to avoid injury.