These calming diffusers from Pet Remedy are effective in times of stress such as a house move, bonding a new rabbit, fireworks, home renovations, vet trips, boarding etc.
Pet Remedy works alongside the brain’s natural messengers called neuro-transmitters, which work by telling the nerve receiving the message either to calm ( via GABA pathway) or get ‘fired up’.
In times of stress or anxiety the nerves get over stimulated, which leads on to the many different signs of stress we see in our pets.
The special Pet Remedy blend of essentials oils works alongside these natural relaxation pathways to help calm the nerves of anxious or stressed pets.
- Plug-in and let the de-stressing properties slow release into the surrounding area
- Starts to help immediately
- Helps calm pet without sedating
- Helps pet become more attentive and receptive to you
- Lasts up to 8 weeks so good value
- Only 5 watts so cheap to run
- Works for all pets in household
- Coverage up to 60m2 (650 sq ft) (large room)
- Refill bottles available from Wild About Bunnies
- Developed and made in England
Safety note: It is the responsibility of the pet owner to assess the suitability of any treat, toy, or other product. Please read instructions, and directions of use carefully. Always supervise your rabbit whilst playing or eating. Remove the toy if it is damaged, or worn, or if parts become separated, to avoid injury.